• Home /
  • Kanger T3'D Dual Coil clearomizer

Kanger T3'D Dual Coil clearomizer

Reward Points Policy Earn 4 points for buying this product.
T3'D Kanger Dual Coil clearomizer. Dual coil, bottom heating and with a removable drip tip. The latest in the ever innovative Kanger range.

* Required Fields

Availability: In stock

£4.99

Product Description

Details

Contents
1 x T3'D Kanger dual coil clearomizer

Features
Dual coil
2.2ml Capacity
Removable drip tip so you can add your own
7 different colours
Bottom heating
Good taste, huge vapour, no leaking
smooth airflow
Replaceable coil head
East to clean take apart
Great design quality

Compatibility
510 and Ego compatible

Additional Information

Additional Information

Manufacturer Kanger

Reviews

5 review(s) for the Kanger T3'D Dual Coil clearomizer
Beter and better.Review by
Overall Rating
I've been buying the kanger tanks for a little while now. Initially while I like the amount of vapour they produce and the ease of filling the tanks, I didn't like the small slot window of the other models. This one was almost like a wishlist come true. All the features I like, and with a completely clear tank so I don't have to keep trying to figure the level out by wobbling the thing under a light.

These are really great tanks, much better than I expected to be honest. Easy to clean, easy to fill, a good level of fluid contained and a nice solid build.

I have four currently, each with a different flavour so I can answer whatever mood I'm in. I've not had any fluid leak from them, even when standing on my desk filled but not in use. The removable metal tips are easy to pop out and clean when necessary, and fit securely back into the socket with a little pressure. The base unit is wide enough for me to grip and unscrew from the battery without having to worry about the tank itself unscrewing and spilling fluid over me and the battery.

Nice vapour production, clear and easy visual of the fluid level and a nice 2.2ml tank so one can carry on vaping without worrying about a refill while in the middle of a task.

I'm a self confessed fan of Kanger products, but I really do like this tank. Especially when compared to the earlier (similar) models they sold. I might try one of the aero tanks later on, and buy a collar for it, but for the time being I'm very happy with these.

(Posted on 11/09/2014)
Good piece of kitReview by
Overall Rating
This is the Clearomizer of choice in my house. It looks great and it takes ages to burn out the wick (unlike many others I've tired).

Only fault is that if you're planning to take your Vape out and about in a bag or in a way where it doesn't stay upright it will leak onto the battery. It doesn't get e liquid everywhere it just gives the dreaded gurgle. Haven't found one better though so am likely to stick with this nice looking and dependable pice of kit.

(Posted on 23/08/2014)
At least it's cheapReview by
Overall Rating
Tried this clearo for a few days as I wanted a reasonably priced larger tank.

Within one tankful the markings had rubbed off the side, not that it matters much. What mattered more was that more juice ended up in my hands and my pocket than in my lungs thanks to the tank popping apart very easily, and constantly gurgling and flooding and needing clearing out. The metal drip tip is nice, but poorly fitting and wobbly.

All in all it's a good job it's so cheap. But if you want something more dependable that will last more than a few weeks, you should spend a bit more. I have gone back to my trusty EVOD for now.

(Posted on 17/07/2014)
Very goodReview by
Overall Rating
Sturdy, good vapour and flavour too. Very happy with this choice for clearomizer as sometimes it can be a lottery. Top clearo
(Posted on 12/05/2014)
very happy with tge t3'dReview by
Overall Rating
Only had this clearomizer a day and am very new to vaping but couldn't be happier with this product. Iv tried a few different clearomizers and had trouble with flooding\leaking, vapour production, taste and getting a decent throat hit but so far this seems to have ticked all the boxes and solved all of these problems. Will definitely be sticking with the t3'd from now on
(Posted on 18/03/2014)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Kanger T3'D Dual Coil clearomizer

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Overall Rating