The Innokin Podin Mini-Mod Pod Vape Kit
Enjoy the very best in vaping with the Innokin Podin mini-mod pod vaporizer.
The Innokin Podin is small in size but provides the best vapor and flavours! The Podin features both auto-draw and button activated vaping.
On the Innokin Podin you can adjust the switch on the side of the Podin pod to fine tune the airflow to your ideal draw from a wide airflow to a narrow restricted vape hit for intense flavour and nicotine hit. Activate Boost Mode to increase the heat for even more great flavours and vapor!
Innokin Podin pods are easy to fill. Simply lift the side tab to fill the 2ml pod to then enjoy amazing flavours with long lasting Kanthal and organic cotton coils.
The long lasting 800mAh battery is micro USB charged and the Podin features a full range of integrated safety protections. The Tri-LED Battery level indicator will clearly show the remaining battery capacity.
Innokin Podin coils are available in packs of 5 and the Innokin Podin replacement pods are available in a pack with 2 extra coils. These can be purchased separately.
The Podin is available in 6 beautiful and eye-catching marble patterned designs.
The Innokin Podin is small, lightweight and powerful making it the ultimate vape pod kit featuring a internal battery with a capacity of 800mAh and a 2ml refillable pod capable of firing up to 9W on a 1.3 ohm coil.
Try the Innokin Podin today and enjoy a great vaping experience.
I love this little thing, and I am actually thinking of buying a second one (especially since now it's on offer as well) I like to keep one for when I'm out, and one for when I'm indoors (especially with everything currently happening)
so I mainly use blue crush 10mg nic salt when I'm out and a 6mg indoors and the pods seem to last about 2 weeks for me.
Like the previous review, this is a lovely sturdy sound pod system. It looks good and feels good in the hand with a decent weight. The finish is lovely however the coils are terrible. They lack flavour and need replacing frequently and some are dud. Yes five coils are only around £5 and therefore about a pound each. At the end of the day; a pound is a pound and being a scotsman living in Yorkshire I don't like throwing away two or three pounds at a time. Innokin really need to get it together and provide fully functioning coils.
Again like the last review, if you don't mind swapping out the coils and throwing duds away then this is a lovely wee pod machine which for its finnish alone deserves a look.
1) This looks great (mine is white marble)
2) Build quality is phenomenal
3) Easy to Fill
4) The MTL draw on this, especially with adjustable airflow, is incredible. Simply incredible.
5) The flavour is very good. No complaints there.
6) Battery life is outstanding.
7) 5 pack of coils is cheap
1) It takes over an hour to charge from 0-100
2) The coils don’t last long (3-4 days). The first three coils i tried were duds. The fourth lasted just over 3 days (some reviews on the internet also mention similar coil life- but bear in mind when it does work, it is superb)
3) I have experienced the occasional spit-back but nothing major.
Would I recommend the podin?
- If you don’t mind swapping out coils every 3-4 days & you love MTL vaping, then yes. The flavour, the draw (subjective), build quality and the battery life are stellar. These four things are enough for me to not regret my purchase.
Used with 20mg Salts