How safe are e-cigarettes?
This has been one of the most popular questions in vaping since the beginning.Contrary to popular belief, e-cigarettes are very safe and have been rated as being 95% less harmful by the NHS, as well as various other sources. Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos M.D. one of the leading authorities in e-cigarette health and research has published dozens of studies, showing the effect of smoking vs. vaping. One particular study of Dr. Farsalinos, is based on researching the effect of smoking and vaping on the elasticity of arteries, further proving that e-cigarettes are less harmful than tobacco cigarettes.
What is the Best 'E-Cig' to help me Quit smoking
If you’re looking to switch to vaping, there are plenty of options for your first device. Our most recommended device is The One Kit. The one kit was designed by our dedicated team of engineers through years of research and development, in order to be the best choice for anyone who is looking to make the switch. This complete kit went on to become our most successful e-cigarette and has been receiving nothing but good reviews ever since.
What Types of E-Cigarettes are there on the market?
- The basic “starter e-cigarettes” are the simplest form and are very easy to use.
- Pod Kits are very similar to the starter e-cigarettes, although the coil and tank are a single unit, to be attached to the device. The pods are easy to replace and are amongst the easiest devices to use
- Sub Ohm devices are aimed towards more advanced users as they require a certain know-how in order to operate and use. Sub Ohm Coils are heating elements within the device but measure below 1.00 Ω. The power requirements are different than Standard Coils and the style of vaping changes also.
What you need to know before buying your first E-Cigarette Kit
E-Cigarettes are different that regular tobacco cigarettes, in the sense that they are used very differently.
- The action of vaping and smoking remains the same, but there is no set time to stop vaping. Smoking a regular cigarette, they are put out once they reach the butt however, e-cigarettes must be used until the vaper is satisfied with their nicotine intake.
- Coils are the heating elements inside an e-cigarette which vapouriases the e-liquid and need to be replaced regularly, once a week or so, depending on use. The heating element can become less efficient as time goes by, due to the buildup of carbon on the coil, produced by the e-liquid.
- Your nicotine level must me equal or slightly higher than your previous tobacco cigarettes. The reason for this is that again, e-cigarettes differ and the nicotine delivery does too. Each user must make sure that their e-liquid nicotine levels are correct and a simple trip to one of our stores in either Camden, Wembley or Fleet Street could get you a first hand guide by allowing you to try a series of liquids.
- Always charge your batteries as the last thing you need is to be caught out with a dead battery, half way through the day. We recommend purchasing spare batteries, just in case.