Browse our popular e-cig vape kits as well as some of the best vape kits available in the UK! Bringing you the highest quality vape kits in the UK from leading e cig brands such as SMOK, Aspire and Vaporesso. Our complete vape kits are comprised of everything you’ll need to get started on your e-cigarette journey, including starter vape kits and sub ohm kits.
Here at UK ECIG STORE, we have many types of hardware for you to choose from, if you are a beginner to vaping looking for a pen style e-cigarette or an advanced vaper searching for a mod kit, we have a vape FAQ section that will answer all your vaping related questions.
For starters kits we recommend the One Kit - this vape kit has helped countless smokers transition to vaping. If you are already a vaper why not upgrade to a Smok Species Kit. We offer free delivery on orders over £20 and DHL next day is available as well.
After you have chosen your vape kit make sure to check out our e-liquid section and choose from over 500 vape juices.
How safe are e-cigarettes?
This has been one of the most popular questions in vaping since the beginning.Contrary to popular belief, e-cigarettes are very safe and have been rated as being 95% less harmful by the NHS, as well as various other sources. Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos M.D. one of the leading authorities in e-cigarette health and research has published dozens of studies, showing the effect of smoking vs. vaping. One particular study of Dr. Farsalinos, is based on researching the effect of smoking and vaping on the elasticity of arteries, further proving that e-cigarettes are less harmful than tobacco cigarettes.
What is the Best 'E-Cig' to help me Quit smoking
If you’re looking to switch to vaping, there are plenty of options for your first device. Our most recommended device is The One Kit. The one kit was designed by our dedicated team of engineers through years of research and development, in order to be the best choice for anyone who is looking to make the switch. This complete kit went on to become our most successful e-cigarette and has been receiving nothing but good reviews ever since.
What Types of E-Cigarettes are there on the market?
- The basic “starter e-cigarettes” are the simplest form and are very easy to use.
- Pod Kits are very similar to the starter e-cigarettes, although the coil and tank are a single unit, to be attached to the device. The pods are easy to replace and are amongst the easiest devices to use
- Sub Ohm devices are aimed towards more advanced users as they require a certain know-how in order to operate and use. Sub Ohm Coils are heating elements within the device but measure below 1.00 Ω. The power requirements are different than Standard Coils and the style of vaping changes also.
What you need to know before buying your first E-Cigarette Kit
E-Cigarettes are different that regular tobacco cigarettes, in the sense that they are used very differently.
- The action of vaping and smoking remains the same, but there is no set time to stop vaping. Smoking a regular cigarette, they are put out once they reach the butt however, e-cigarettes must be used until the vaper is satisfied with their nicotine intake.
- Coils are the heating elements inside an e-cigarette which vapouriases the e-liquid and need to be replaced regularly, once a week or so, depending on use. The heating element can become less efficient as time goes by, due to the buildup of carbon on the coil, produced by the e-liquid.
- Your nicotine level must me equal or slightly higher than your previous tobacco cigarettes. The reason for this is that again, e-cigarettes differ and the nicotine delivery does too. Each user must make sure that their e-liquid nicotine levels are correct and a simple trip to one of our stores in either Camden, Wembley or Fleet Street could get you a first hand guide by allowing you to try a series of liquids.
- Always charge your batteries as the last thing you need is to be caught out with a dead battery, half way through the day. We recommend purchasing spare batteries, just in case.
What are the best E-Cigarettes?
This can vary depending on the person using the e-cigarette. If you have come from a cigarette smoking background then an MTL starter kit would be ideal. They provide a nicotine throat hit similar to that of a cigarette. If you are from a shisha background, a Sub Ohm vape kit would be a fantastic option. Sub Ohm Kits provide a more dense vapour production than an MTL Kit and created an increased, more intense, flavour production.
Are E-Cigarettes and Vape Kits the same?
Yes, both an E-Cigarette and Vape Kit describe the same thing. Both are made up of a battery power device, a tank that houses and atomizer coil and E-Liquid. Depending on your preference and the person, some people will call their vape an E-Cigarette or a Vape Kit.
What is the best E-Cigarette manufacturer?
This will vary on a person’s own experience with vaping. There is a huge selection of vape kit manufacturers, with some of the bigger names in the vape industry being Smok, Innokin and Aspire. A lot of people have used at least one product from these companies.
Which E-Cigarette is best for a new vaper?
There is a huge selection of starter vape kits and it can appear daunting at first. However, one of our most successful products to date is our very own One Kit, which is a great choice for new vapers. It provides 14W of consistent power which is transferred to the 1.5 Ohm MTL Coil inside the tank. This will ensure that you will have a great vape, with plenty of clouds and a delicious flavour production. The One Kit has become a go-to kit for a lot of vapers, new and experienced, due to the incredible performance of this delightful pen style vape kit.
How much do E-Cigarettes cost?
The price of a brand new E-Cigarette or Vape Kit can differ depending on what it is you are looking for. You can get a starter vape kit for around £20 - £30 and this will include everything you will need to start vaping straight away (except E-Liquid). If you are looking for a Sub Ohm Vape Kit then you would need to expect to spend £40+. The reason for the price increase on a Sub Ohm vape kit compared to a Starter Kit is due to the technology within a Sub Ohm Kit being a lot more advanced. Sub Ohm Kits can contain higly advanced chips which will allow you to use modes such as temperature mode, curve wattage mod and have a whole host of different features too!