We stock over 500 of the best E-Liquids from leading brands such as Nasty Juice, DInner lady and Twelve Monkeys. We like to source most of our E-liquids from the UK, however, we also include vape juices from around the globe that have gained a positive reputation. Our extensive selection of E-Liquids range from classic tobacco, fruit and exotic flavours in 10ml to 100ml bottles with varied nic strength options. We also provide exclusive E-cig vape juice bundles and E-Liquid subscription boxes so you can buy and try new and exciting flavours.
Blueberry by Essential Vape Co is a refreshing taste of sweet ripe blueberries. This fruity mix will dance across your palate and leave you with a ...View full details
Dark Berry Smoothie by 100% E-Liquids is refreshing blend of ripe Blueberries and Menthol notes. 100% E-Liquids offer a range of exciting premium...View full details
Berry Woo Woo from the new Cocktail Man short fill range of E-Liquids takes the freshest raspberries, cranberries and a hand-pick selection of mixe...View full details
Blue Cola is one of our top selling beverage flavoured e-liquids and now our UKECIG Store range has now landed in 50ml short fill bottles which acc...View full details
Berry Tart by Dolce Desserts is a delicious blend of sweet berries that are layered with crushed biscuit notes and finished with a generous topping...View full details
Blackcurrant Raspberry by 100% E-Liquids is blended with the finest Raspberries, juiciest Blackcurrant to produce a flavour like no other. 100% E-L...View full details
Tropical Smoothie by 100% E-Liquids is a delicious tropical fusion of the ripest exotic fruits mixed together into a sweet medley that will leave ...View full details
Rainbow Blast by IVG is inspired by your favourite sweets that will give you an amazing sour taste of mixed fruit candy.Prominent flavour(s): Sour ...View full details
Strawberry Sensation is a strawberry a mint e-liquid which brings adelicious mix of fresh strawberries and sweet candy with a touch of natural cool...View full details
Lemon is an e-liquid part of the new range released by Twelve Monkeys called Harley's Original. Lemon takes smooth vanilla custard notes, and blend...View full details
Berry N Spice by Essential Vape Co is a greatly mixed up blend of British Raspberries and tangy Blackcurrants, with a smooth aniseed taste. This re...View full details
Blackcurrant by Essential Vape Co is a delicious tangy mix of freshly picked British Blackcurrants. Dive into this juicy flavour that’s perfect for...View full details
Fresh Menthol by Essential Vape Co is a refreshing menthol flavoured e-liquid. Enjoy this cool breeze of menthol flavour on a long summers day. For...View full details
Mixed Apples by Essential Vape Co is a mix of crisp Red and Green Apples. Bite into a refreshing Apple with every vape. Mixed Apples is a crisp an...View full details
Mixed Berries by Essential Vape Co is a delicious mix of sweet tangy berries that offer a sweet inhale and finish with a strong berry exhale. Indul...View full details
Lemon Pie by Essential Vape Co aims to charm vapers with crumbly sweet biscuit pastry notes wrap around creamy, rounded by a light and fresh tastin...View full details
Strawberry by Essential Vape Co is a filled with the best tasting British Strawberries. Instantly taste this mouth watering summer time favourite o...View full details
Sweet Grape by Essential Vape Co is a delicious blend of fresh grapes that have been plucked straight of the vine. Sweet Grape is a flavour that br...View full details
What is an e-liquid
E-liquid, E Juice or vape juice is the liquid which is used in all electronic cigarettes. It is made up of four main components which are Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine, Nicotine in some cases and flavourings. All E-liquids sold by us match the regulation enforced by the UK government and are tested to guarantee they are safe, with backing from the NHS from 2015, stating that e-cigarettes are 95% less harmful than traditional cigarettes. With that being said, however, there is one thing to worry about, nicotine itself. Nicotine is not something to take likely; over absorption can lead anywhere from headaches to migraines and so forth. There are thousands of amazing flavours to choose from, all unique and with their own flavour notes. For more information on nicotine, check out our new blog for the best advice and what nicotine you should vape, visit one of our stores or contact us.
What is e-liquid principally made by, and how do they differ?
Vaping e-liquids are made up of four basic ingredients; water, nicotine, flavourings, and a mix of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin base (most commonly known as PG and VG). PG and VG ratios will differ from e-liquid to e-liquid, depending on the type of consistency the manufacturer is trying to achieve. If the VG content is higher than the 50%, it will be best used on sub-ohm devices, whereas if the PG concentration is at 50% or higher, a MTL device is suggested, as they are function at lower power, and the harshness of the e-liquid could be too much to bear into a Sub-Ohm device. An e-liquid with High PG concentration will be harsher than one with higher VG percentages, therefore this is why they have suggested type of devices. Here is how they differ below: Propylene Glycol (PG) : This is a lab-made liquid that the FDA generally views as safe in food, drugs and cosmetics. It’s also used to make artificial smoke or fog for performances. It can irritate the lungs and eyes and may be more harmful for people with chronic lung diseases like asthma and emphysema.
Vegetable Glycerine (VG) : Vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid typically made from soybean, coconut or palm oils. It is odourless and has a mild, sweet taste with a syrup-like consistency and is particularly popular in the cosmetic industry along being utilised for several other uses.
What is a Short Fill E-Liquid
Short fill e-liquids or short fill vape juices are bigger versions of the regular 10ml(ml) bottles, with the exception on having no nicotine. These bottles are designed in such a way that they are filled less than the bottle size, and this is why they are called short fill, this allows for a 10ml nicotine booster to be mixed in, to create the required nicotine strength for each individual. For example, a 60ml short fill bottle only has 50ml inside, allowing for a 10ml nicotine booster to be mixed in and create a strength of 3mg (milligrams) nicotine. 100ml bottles have 20ml of space available for use with two nicotine boosters. Since they hold a larger quantity of liquid, more nicotine boosters are needed for the same result.
How long can I use e-liquid for once the bottle is open?
Once the eliquid is opened, you should use it within 6 months - after this time the taste of the liquid may change although it is still fine to vape it.
How long will a 10ml bottle of e-liquid last me?
A 10ml bottle of e-liquid will last approximately 5-7 days for tanks that have a coil resistance above 1..0 ohm If you use a sub ohm device then expect to use more than this.
What nicotine strength should I get in my e-liquid?
This is a matter of personal preference. You need to find the strength that works best for you, depending on your nicotine habit. Our shops and customer service staff can advise you what would be best suited to your needs. Have a look at our nicotine guide were you will find a handy nicotine calculator.
Why is my e-liquid changing colour in my tank?
This can be down to the coil needing to be changed. The carbon that can be built upon the coil can sometimes make its way into the liquid and it is advisable to empty out the liquid, change the coil, and then refill your tank with fresh e-liquid.
How to choose the right e-liquid nicotine strength?
Choosing the right amount of nicotine going into your e cigarette is important, as it can define your vaping experience for the better or worse for all adults. Unfortunately here is no direct measurement that can relate to cigarette per day to vape E-Liquid that contains nicotine, but we can separate different smokers habits, and recommend a suitable strength for you:
- Social Smoker: If you find yourself to be social smoking and have less than one cigarette a day, it means that you don’t have any nicotine dependency. To start vaping we recommend you to look into nicotine free products, as that will avoid you risking getting addicted to nicotine, even with a daily use of your e cigarette.
- Up to 5 or less cigarettes a day:If you find yourself smoking 5 cigarettes or less, then you need to turn into a product that contains nicotine. Vaping between 3mg to 6mg of nicotine content should make the trick, but check before you start, as you may be more suited for either MTL or DTL vaping styles.
- Up to 10 cigarettes a day( half a pack a day):At this rate we can find regular smoking people who have 10 or less cigarettes a day. In this case we recommend going for either 8mg (high on PG) or 10mg Nicotine Salts. Both are suitable choices when used with an electronic cigarette compatible with MTL vaping, as it resembles best the effect of smoking a traditional cigarette.
- <Up to 20 cigarettes a day (one pack a day): This is when things can get a bit complicated, as the higher you go on strength with PG e-liquids, the harsher a hit can become. If you cannot bear 12 mg nicotine in your electronic cigarette, then we would recommend trying a 10 mg or a 20 mg Nic Salt, as they are much smoother to vape.
- More than 20 cigarettes a day:If you have been smoking this much, then we recommend 2 strengths: either an 18 mg Freebase nicotine or a 20 mg Nicotine Salt should do the trick. Select the 18mg option if you prefer the hit, or the 20mg Nic Salt if you instead prefer a smoother experience with your e cigarettes.
What is in vape juice or e-liquid?
E-liquids, or more casually known as vape juices, contain a mixture of Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerine (VG), Natural or Artificial flavourings or both(food grade flavourings), and in most cases a variable percentage of nicotine. The percentage of PG and VG can vary depending on which type of e-liquid is in question, as it could be anything from 100% VG to higher in PG, usually up to 70%./
What are the eliquid product restrictions in the UK?
Vaping product regulations first came into effect during May 2016 and it has affected not only all manufacturers in the United Kingdom but also all manufacturers and vaping distributors across all the EU countries. Since the Tobacco Products Directive, or most commonly known as TPD has taken effect, there have been restrictions regarding which products can be manufactured and sold in the United Kingdom, and we can see the restrictions below:
- E-Liquid Restrictions:First of all, the nicotine content must not exceed 20mg in all E-Liquids, therefore it is not possible to buy an E-Liquid with a higher nicotine content than this. Also, all E-Liquids containing nicotine cannot be sold in containers bigger than 10ml, which means that if you want a 50ml container of E-Liquid with nicotine, you would have to buy a Nicotine Free 50ml Short Fill, and add a 10ml 18/20mg nicotine shot by yourself.
- E-Liquid Bottles: E-Liquid Bottles need to be equipped with child-lock protection, in order to make it impossible for children to make any use of vaping products, and along with this they need to be tamper evident.
- Ingredients Restrictions:Vaping E-Liquids can only include products that pass the minimum standards for safety and quality, they also have to be absent of the following ingredients: Taurine, Caffeine, Colourings.
- Vape Tanks and Pods: Vape Tanks, Vape Pods and any E-Liquid container functioning as an atomiser for e cigarettes, it cannot have more than 2ml of E-Liquid capacity when sold, this also includes disposable devices and All In One vape kits.
- Approved First:All vaping products including E-Liquids and e cigarettes need to be first submitted and approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) before they can hit the shelves and be sold.
What's worse smoking or vaping
Smok is more than 95% more worse than vaping
What is a 50/50 E liquid
50/50 e liquid is 50% VG and 50% PG
What is short fill liquid
A short fill e liquid is a 0mg nicotine e juice bottle than is filled slightly shorter to allow for an additional 10ml of nicotine booster to typically make a 3mg bottle
What is VG in vape
VG in vape stands for Vegetable Glycerine. One of the main food grade ingredients in e liquids which helps to produce a dense vapour