Cart
£0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Kanger T3'D Dual Coil clearomizer

By Kanger

Availability: In stock

T3'D Kanger Dual Coil clearomizer. Dual coil, bottom heating and with a removable drip tip. The latest in the ever innovative Kanger range.

£4.99

Contents
1 x T3'D Kanger dual coil clearomizer

Features
Dual coil
2.2ml Capacity
Removable drip tip so you can add your own
7 different colours
Bottom heating
Good taste, huge vapour, no leaking
smooth airflow
Replaceable coil head
East to clean take apart
Great design quality

Compatibility
Ego compatible

Why does the E-Liquid sometimes change colour?

An e-cigarette is a nicotine delivery system which promotes an alternative way to administer nicotine via a battery, liquid container and coil. The battery unit usually has an in-built lithium-ion battery, which is rechargeable and this powers the device. Entry-level electronic cigarettes have an internal battery but more advanced devices have a removable battery which can be changed once it is no longer holding charge. The liquid holder is usually referred to as a clearomizer or tank and contains a heating element within called an atomizer (coil). This is powered by the battery and heats the E-Liquid which once inhaled produces vapour. For more information regarding each of these components please refer to the specific.

What is the cost?

The costs of electronic cigarettes vary depending on the type. Most beginner kits range from £20-£30, intermediate kits usually cost between £40-£60 and advanced kits costs £60 upwards.

In terms of the maintenance cost, this is relatively low as the only items that need to be purchased in the short-term are atomizer heads (if you have a replaceable clearomizer/tank) and E-Liquid.

Typically, atomizer heads or coils as they are sometimes referred to, last approximately two weeks. This is all dependent on frequency of use and the battery voltage. The higher the voltage the less the lifespan of the atomizer head will be.

What do I need to get started?

We recommend that you purchase one of our kits that come complete with everything you need to get started. In addition, we recommend that you purchase extra eLiquid with your kit to ensure that you have sufficient supplies.

What are the delivery options?

We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £20 (second class delivery). In addition, we have First Class, Next Day and International Signed delivery options available.

The item I am looking for is out of stock, when will you have it in?

We receive new stock on a daily basis; so in most cases you will not have to wait long for the products, which you are interested in, to arrive.

What is the status of my order?

You can check the status of your order in your account on our website. Please note that you have to be registered to view this.

Once you place an order you will receive a confirmation order email, confirming the items ordered. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email that evening confirming that your order has been shipped.

What is the best starter kit?

For beginners we recommend The One Kit 2016. It is the best beginner kit on the market and is exactly what you need to get vaping.

How do I cancel my order?

If you wish to cancel your order please give us a call on 020 3475 4885. Please note: If cancelling your order by email, you must let us know as soon as possible. Please note that if we cannot stop your order from being dispatched as it is already with the courier – you can return the unused goods to us and you will be given a full refund (excluding postage costs).

What are your cut-off times for delivery?

Discounts/special offers?

We have various coupon codes that are offered by our affiliates. For more information on affiliates, please click here.

Why is my order pending?

The payment for orders is processed through PayPal and if there is something suspicious about the transaction PayPal may hold the transaction. Normally, pending orders clear after a couple of hours but if you still think that your order is pending please get in touch with our customer service team.

Do you have a loyalty scheme?

Yes, we have a Rewards programme for our customers – please visit our rewards programme page for more information.

How do I use the products?

The majority of our beginner products are very straightforward to use and have online videos as well as instruction booklets that are useful should you need some help.

Which payment methods do you accept?

All our payments are processed via PayPal. When you reach the payment stage of the order process you will have the option to either pay via your PayPal account or you can pay with a debit/credit card. PayPal processes the payment externally and no debit/credit card details are stored on our servers.

What name will appear on my bank statement?

UK Electronic Cigarette Ltd will be the name shown on your bank statement.

What is the cost of delivery?

Please see our delivery sections for information.

When will I receive my order?

Delivery times are dependent on the delivery method chosen. For UK orders, please allow up to 5 working days for orders to arrive except for Special Next Day orders. If your order has not arrived please send us an email at support@ukecigstore.com. For non-UK orders, please allow up to 14 working days, as there may be delays in the customs office of your country. After this period please contact us at support@ukecigstore.com.

Which countries do you deliver to?

UK ECIG STORE delivers to over one hundred countries worldwide. We have an excellent reputation in providing quality products and have launched many worldwide exclusives. When ordering from outside the UK, we recommend choose DHL tracked delivery service to ensure that your package does not get lost. We have had many customers who have got in touch to say that our delivery times and quality of products are second to none. Although we can deliver to wherever you are, please bear in mind that every country has their own importation laws. Therefore, if your items are held by local customs, it is the responsibility of the customer to resolve this. If you are unsure about the customs status in your country, get in touch with us, we are more than happy to help.

What are the ingredients in eLiquids?

• All E-Liquid consists of Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, flavourings, nicotine and in some cases a colouring
  • Some Juices are 100% VG which means they contain no Propylene Glycol.
  • Max VG does not mean there is no Propyene Glycol in the juice

Propylene Glycol (PG):
- Propylene Glycol is high quality pharmaceutical grade, in combination with the nicotine and flavours this gives you more of a throat hit.

Vegetable Glycerine (VG):
- Glycerine helps to produce more vapour and holds more flavour. VG is thicker in

Is nicotine harmful?
There is much debate about nicotine, but on it’s own nicotine has never been shown to be harmful. Much of the negativity surrounding nicotine stems from it’s combination with tobacco cigarettes.

Is nicotine harmful?

There is much debate about nicotine, but on it’s own nicotine has never been shown to be harmful. Much of the negativity surrounding nicotine stems from it’s combination with tobacco cigarettes.

What nicotine strength should I choose?

As a beginner vaper, we would recommened 12mg. This isto mimic the harshness of a cigarette and also to provide you with a similar amount of nicotine that you would get from a cigarette.

Are these suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, all our products are suitable for vegetarians.

Why does the E-Liquid sometimes change colour?

When some e-liquids are exposed to air and light they sometimes change colour; this is perfectly normal. If the E-Liquid in your tank turns into a dark brown/black colour, you may need to change your tank or replace the atomizer head in the unit (if it is a replaceable clearomizer).

How long does a 10ml bottle of E-Liquid last?

A 10ml bottle should last you approximately 5-7 days, this is for an average user. A standard clearomizer/tank has a 1.6ml capacity and this often lasts a whole day for the average user.

My battery won’t charge?

If your battery is not charging it may be due to a number of different factors. Firstly, ensure that the charger you are using is the correct charger for the battery. We recommend that you only use compatible chargers from our website to ensure that they work correctly and safely. Next, make sure that you are charging the battery the correct way. Some batteries are charged via the top connection (510 charger), others charged from the bottom via a micro USB. Mods that take external batteries require an external charger for the battery cells., although some also have a micro-usb port.

My battery won’t turn on?

Firstly, make sure that your battery is charged significantly before using it. The batteries we send out do have a charge in them but it is possible that a battery can have lost its chaege.

Different devices have different methods to turn the battery on. The most common ways to turn the battery on are as follows:

Click the power button rapidly three times
Click the power button rapidly five times

If none of these methods work please refer to the specific product page on our website or give us a call on 020 3475 4885 or email support@ukecigstore.com

Which clearomizers/tanks are compatible with my battery?

Batteries or Mods are either 510 or eGo compatible. On a 510 threaded battery you can only use a ‘510’ clearomizer/tank. An eGo clearomizer can be used but you will need an adapter - http://www.ukecigstore.com/510-to-ego-adaptor-by-uk-ecig.html

What is a Passthrough battery?

A passthrough battery gives you the option to charge and vape simultaneously. These batteries usually have a charging port at the bottom of the unit.

How long do batteries last?

Below are averages for different size batteries, these approximations refer to continuous use (non-stop vaping).

1000mAh battery: 3-5 hours
1600mAh battery: 5-9 hours

Note:Above approximations are for a fixed voltage of 4volts, turning the voltage higher will give less battery time. Conversely, lowering the voltage will increase battery life.

What is the lifespan of the atomizer and how do I tell it needs replacing?

Atomizer refers to the atomizer head that is in all clearomizers and tanks. The atomizer head refers to the element, which is heated when the battery is activated and this is responsible for producing the vapour.

Typically atomizer heads last for about two weeks, but this is not the case all the time. As they are very fragile they can stop working after a few days if they are used excessively or if the wattage is too high. All atomizers have a Dead on Arrival warranty, this means that as soon as you receive the product you need to test it to see if it works, as soon as it works the warranty period ends. Atomizer heads are referred to as disposable goods and are not meant to last longer than a few weeks.

The majority of clearomziers/tanks we sell are replaceable units; this means that the only part that needs to be changed within the unit is the atomizer head. You can tell if the atomizer head needs to be replaced when there is a significant lack of vapour or if you get a burning almost smoky taste.

My clearomizer/tank is leaking?

This could be for a few reasons. It could be that there is too much juice in the tank, or perhaps the device hasn’t been screwed on properly. Careful inputting of the atomizer head will help.

Why are there different resistances?

Different resistances for different volume and strength of vapour produced. More power means more vapour which should also mean more flavour.

Can I use the same clearomizer/tank with another liquid?

Yes you can, but it is recommended that you clean the clearomizer/tank meticulously to remove the former flavour. After a few vapes, the former flavour should disappear. If it does not, the coil may be compromised.

My clearomizer is not firing/working?

I am not going enough taste/vapour?

This could be because the power setting is too low on your device, it could also be that the device you’re using it not set-up correctly for great flavour and vapour.

What are rebuildable atomizers?

Completely rebuildable atomizers are primarily aimed at advanced users as RDA’s are intricate to use. We would not recommend using these products if you are a beginner vaper as they are for those with a good knowledge of e-cigs only. Essentially, a rebuildable unit has two posts (some have more), one post is positive and the other is negative. In order to get the unit to work a coil needs to be created that goes from the positive post to the negative one. Within this coil there needs to be material that can absorb E-Liquid: Cotton. Both the cotton and the wire that is used to make the coils are available in varying grades of thickness.

Mechanical and Non-Mechanical Mods

Mechanicals Mods are in essence electronic cigarettes stripped to its ‘barebones’. These mods contain battery cells that when activated via a switch, complete a circuit that fires the atomiser which is attached to the mod. These devices are for advanced users only.

Why should I buy a mechanical mod?

Mechanical mods are very versatile and are great to use with rebuildable atomizers (where you have to build your own coils and wick). You can ger reliable, high amounts of power fed to your chosen RDA to promote flavour and vapour in ways that clearomizers/tanks are unable to. Mechanical mods are not aimed at new users, as they can be dangerous if used inappropriately.

Which battery cells can be used with MODs?

Battery cells are available in 3 sizes, 18350, 18490/18500 and 18650. These are the types of battery, which are used with mods. They can be high-powered and long lasting. They provide external power to your chosen device.

How should I maintain the products?

With all the products we sell, we recommend that you treat them with care. Batteries need to be stored appropriately and safely as they can be dangerous if misused.

For example, battery cells should never be stored in your pocket with other metal objects like coins or keys as this can short out the battery and cause a hazard. Battery cells should be stored in a safe area away from metal objects or in a plastic storage container.

I am not happy with my products, what do I do?

UK ECIG STORE wants you to be satisfied with the products you are purchased as we pride ourselves on our levels of customer service. Please get in touch with our customer services team to discuss what the issues are. Support@ukecigstore.com

What should I do if I think my product is faulty/not working?

If you think that your products are faulty, the first thing to do is to read through our FAQs as the answer to the most common problems can be found here. In addition, you can have a look through our video guides, which show you how to use our most common products.

Alternatively, you can pick up the phone and give us a call on 020 3475 3885 or email us at support@ukecigstore.com

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Kanger T3'D Dual Coil clearomizer

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Overall Rating

Customer Reviews

12 review(s) for the Kanger T3'D Dual Coil clearomizer
  • Review by Jordan
    - 05/08/2015
    When I ordered it, I was expecting something compact and and half decent but when I got it I was blown away.

It bigger then I was expecting but I was more blown away by the build quality, The drip tip is easily removeable and the design is solid.

The flavour from it is also amazing and the best I have tried compared to previous Atomisers/Cartos. The vapour is also thick and pretty dense.

Highly recommend this for someone looking for a no nonsense Atomiser.
  • Review by J
    - 21/06/2015
    This is quite a good and solid clearomizer that uses the dual coil, economical and good!
  • Review by John
    - 05/05/2015
    love the colour and produces decent vapor
  • Review by Emma
    - 02/04/2015
    I managed to pick up 4 of these the other day as back up tanks just incase.
    Temptation got the better of me and I filled one with some juice to try it, all I can say is WOW for a clearomizer the flavour is amazing, the vape is nice and thick and it even looks good!!
    Well done yet again Kanger you have made a fantastic product.
  • Review by weesa
    - 12/10/2014
    I have a purple one & my husband has a clear one. We both have been very pleased with them. They are easy to refill, easy to clean and easy to change the coil when needed. They have a nice size drip tip & just look so much nicer than the plastic ones. Overall a very nice atomiser.
  • Review by Alex
    - 23/09/2014
    Great vapour production and flavour. Easily beats other tanks at the same price. Sturdy build, I've dropped mine many times and it never breaks. I've been using mine daily for 4 months now. I find the 1.5ohm coils are excellent around 4.2v on a variable ego battery. The dual coils make a big difference compared to single coil or long wicks. My only gripe is occasional slight leakage onto battery terminal.
  • Review by J-P
    - 21/09/2014
    This is my first upgrade from the clearomiser supplied in my kit.
    First of all there is so much more vapour, so much more taste. I couldn't believe how much better vaping was with this.
    No problem with leaks so far, sits in my pocket nicely, so doesn't get tipped too much.
    Only on mishap with unscrewing the wrong part and spilling juice, but that was me not the kit.
    All in all a good product and one I would buy again.
  • Review by Pete
    - 11/09/2014
    I've been buying the kanger tanks for a little while now. Initially while I like the amount of vapour they produce and the ease of filling the tanks, I didn't like the small slot window of the other models. This one was almost like a wishlist come true. All the features I like, and with a completely clear tank so I don't have to keep trying to figure the level out by wobbling the thing under a light.

These are really great tanks, much better than I expected to be honest. Easy to clean, easy to fill, a good level of fluid contained and a nice solid build.

I have four currently, each with a different flavour so I can answer whatever mood I'm in. I've not had any fluid leak from them, even when standing on my desk filled but not in use. The removable metal tips are easy to pop out and clean when necessary, and fit securely back into the socket with a little pressure. The base unit is wide enough for me to grip and unscrew from the battery without having to worry about the tank itself unscrewing and spilling fluid over me and the battery.

Nice vapour production, clear and easy visual of the fluid level and a nice 2.2ml tank so one can carry on vaping without worrying about a refill while in the middle of a task.

I'm a self confessed fan of Kanger products, but I really do like this tank. Especially when compared to the earlier (similar) models they sold. I might try one of the aero tanks later on, and buy a collar for it, but for the time being I'm very happy with these.

• Review by Seb
    - 23/08/2014
    This is the Clearomizer of choice in my house. It looks great and it takes ages to burn out the wick (unlike many others I've tired).

Only fault is that if you're planning to take your Vape out and about in a bag or in a way where it doesn't stay upright it will leak onto the battery. It doesn't get e liquid everywhere it just gives the dreaded gurgle. Haven't found one better though so am likely to stick with this nice looking and dependable pice of kit.
  • Review by Jon
    - 17/07/2014
    Tried this clearo for a few days as I wanted a reasonably priced larger tank.

Within one tankful the markings had rubbed off the side, not that it matters much. What mattered more was that more juice ended up in my hands and my pocket than in my lungs thanks to the tank popping apart very easily, and constantly gurgling and flooding and needing clearing out. The metal drip tip is nice, but poorly fitting and wobbly.

All in all it's a good job it's so cheap. But if you want something more dependable that will last more than a few weeks, you should spend a bit more. I have gone back to my trusty EVOD for now.
  • Review by Jonn
    - 12/05/2014
    Sturdy, good vapour and flavour too. Very happy with this choice for clearomizer as sometimes it can be a lottery. Top clearo
  • Review by matty_iow
    - 18/03/2014
    Only had this clearomizer a day and am very new to vaping but couldn't be happier with this product. Iv tried a few different clearomizers and had trouble with flooding\leaking, vapour production, taste and getting a decent throat hit but so far this seems to have ticked all the boxes and solved all of these problems. Will definitely be sticking with the t3'd from now on

Customer who bought this also bought

Don't Forget Your
E-Liquid

Don't Forget Your
Coils